Sunday, October 11, 2009

Feline Tails: Background

Here's a quick glimpse of the present generation of six cats. But let me give a little background. I've always loved cats and we had cats, dogs, birds, hamsters, etc. when I was growing up. My first generation of two cats, Cognition and Shrew, joined my life about 27 years ago. They were wonderful friends who shared my days for nearly 20 years and are still missed daily. The second generation included six and then was upgraded to eight: Amber, Ginger, GreyFox, Minou, Midnite, Snowshoe, Dickens, and Angel. My memories are filled with wonderful stories about each one of them and, again, I think of them every day. Angel is the "older lady," at ten years old, who is the grumpy aunt of the present third generation: Angel, Sylvan, Yang, Toffee, Angus, and Panther. More to come about them all in future posts
(Are you interested?)

No comments:

Post a Comment