Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another Quick Music-Related Post

This isn't really about music; it's about hope for the future. But if you appreciate star musicians who sometimes use their celebrity for good causes, check out Bono's opinion piece on "Rebranding America" on the NYTimes website today.  He's so right about the danger of the "three extremes" in our world: extreme poverty, extreme ideology, and extreme climate change. Let's hope that America can rebrand itself in the way he suggests to address those extremes for the sake of all of us!

2 comments:

  1. I truly enjoyed reading through your blog! I look forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Annette. I hope to keep adding posts on a range of topics as often as I can and I appreciate comments (and followers).

    ReplyDelete