Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Article on Handmade Spark

Check out my  newest article on Handmade Spark. It tells about two new experiments for my Etsy site. One is a great collaboration with Eleanore Brown, who is now re-taking the photographs of my beaded jewelry in her fabulous flower garden.



The other experiment is called "Take the Color Match Challenge." I have so many beads collected over twenty years that I think I can make a pair of earrings to match your outfit if you send me a digital photo of it and some information about preferences. So far, no one has contacted me to try this out, but you can read about it in the Spark article and there is a brief mention also in my Etsy shop announcement. Have fun reading the new article and checking out the new "beads in the garden" look of my photos. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete